I'm a military wife, a lucky mommy, and simply put; I'm ME!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

perturbed?

This weekend was my favorite uncle's 50Th birthday party. My parents drove down for it so we had a FULL house with my in-laws, parents, and grandparents... plus our own family of four. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm big on family, which is probably a good things since I have such a big one! (my mom has 18 brothers and sisters! I kid you not, it's a long story that I will have to tell you all soon.)
Anywho ( I refuse to believe spell check when it tells me that 'anywho' is not a word!) ... while at the party my mom took a ton of pictures. So before they left this morning I asked if I could download her pics to my computer. As I was scrolling through them, I came upon this beauty:



REALLY?!?!?! Is this what I look like when there isn't a mirror present? Could I be any more perturbed in this shot? And what's worse is that my future holds some serious wrinkles if I keep making that face! I consider myself a pretty pleasant person and if people don't like me I wonder "WHY?" Well, now I know. I must have made this face when they first met me! :) Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and I plan on eliminating the furrowed brow!

2 comments:

JG said...

ha! That's why we have 'delete' buttons :) Digital photography is great that way.

Keri said...

LOL, you're beautiful AND funny! thank you for coming to my blog and participating in the giveaway. I'm glad to have you in the mix and as a Sandwich 365 follower. Your blog is great. LOVE, LOVE this background. Very cool

I love getting to know people like you via their blog writings. I think it's a unique peek into the soul. Good Luck, and come back again soon. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)