I'm a military wife, a lucky mommy, and simply put; I'm ME!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wondering Wednesday

Today is a BIG WONDER!!! You know what I wonder? ...

I WONDER how I got pregnant while being FULLY cautious and FULLY using protection! ;) But with that said yes, I am pregnant with baby #3! And yes although this was a huge surprise, J and I couldn't be happier that the Lord is blessing us with another child!

I wonder if this baby knows that he or she is loved more than it could ever imagine from the moment I saw those lines on that silly little stick.

I wonder if this baby is a boy or a girl.

I wonder if this baby will look like me, or my hubby, or both of us.

I wonder how my girls will adjust.

I wonder why God is so good!

I wonder at what point I will officially lose my mind!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! What exciting news. =)

Star Spangled said...

Aaaaaaaghhhh! Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news! :)

Mel said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww, congrats! i have 3 and you know you just adjust with time, the same way you adjust to having 2 :) enjoy your day! xx

Amy said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Roller Coaster said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Hope you're feeling ok.

Karren said...

Awww, congrats!!

Callie said...

I've been on vacation, but I just saw this - congratulations! How exciting! :-)