I'm a military wife, a lucky mommy, and simply put; I'm ME!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

While at Chick-fil-a today I heard the most hilarious thing... possibly ever. There was a little boy who was being awful. And I mean awful. He was probably about 5 and he was pushing down babies and screaming in other kids faces. It was obnoxious! Well, when his mom noticed what he was doing she JUMPED out of her seat and shouted, "BOY, I will whoop the stew right outta you if you don't turn around and apologize for acting a fool!"
****DISCLAIMER**** I am not okay with "whooping the stew out" of your children!
And quite frankly I don't think this woman was a child abuser (her bark was much worse than her bite). When that little boy heard his momma coming he straightened up real fast! And not another kid was harassed by him the rest of the time we were there.
I honestly can't say that I have ever heard a more colorful warning to a misbehaving child. ...I think I'll go make some stew for dinner. :)

No comments: