I'm a military wife, a lucky mommy, and simply put; I'm ME!

Monday, July 12, 2010

not so glamorous

My life is not glamorous. Never has been and I've accepted that it probably never will be. But that's okay, glamour simply isn't my style. :) For instance, today I was overjoyed when Monkey pooped in her potty. ITS SO NOT GLAMOROUS TO BLOG ABOUT POOP! Nor is it glamorous to say what happened when she jumped up, completely freaked out by the experience and proceeded to poo the remainder on the floor! So today I cleaned poo off the floor and tomorrow's gem is yet to be revealed! I think glamour just might be overrated.

1 comment:

Karren said...

I think it's the simple things in life that make it so great! ..even having your baby poop in her big girl potty :) Maybe not so much the cleaning up poop off the floor though.. lol