
(This my friends is what I call cardio!)
If I can act like that in public just to get a smile out of my girls, then WHY in the world would I care what someone I haven't seen in 10 years thinks about my sweaty gym clothes and make-up free face. I'm a mom, I don't have time (or the lack of sense) to put make-up on to go to the gym. That's okay. I'm goofy not high maintenance. Case in point #2...
(And this my friends is what I call fashion via Big Sissy!)
Anywho, I guess I'm just reminding myself of who I really am and why life is too short to care what people think (even if they do give you the up and down stare!)
2 comments:
I think you look adorable in both photos and as long as your girls love it, keep at it! :)
Great post, and you're right. But I agree, I think you look cute in those pictures!
Post a Comment